Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: HUGE FELICITY NEWS!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    My Personal Shopper sent me an email telling me about two of the new outfits American Girl is going to be making for Felicity. Here's what she said: Melanie,

    Regarding the additional/new items for Felicity, she is going to have a new tea dress, a riding outfit (the retired one is coming back). That's all I know so far, as soon as I get more information I'll share it with you. I'll let you know as soon as she is available so I can pre reserve one for you.
    Her retired Riding Habit is coming back!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Yipee!!! I can't wait to get the riding outfit.

    I hope the tea dress is very pretty.

    Oh...the waiting is just so hard.
    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is EXTREMLY hard for me!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is just amazing news! I am so happy I could cry! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Gosh, I've been so emotional lately but NO I'm not expecting again!

    I can't wait to see what Felicity's Tea Dress looks like-maybe it is an indication of the furniture that will be released?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thats great! I already have her riding habit, but I could really use a new hat! [img]confused.gif[/img] My cat got a hold of it years ago and ate all the feathers!! LOL I cant help but find it funny, she was only a kitten. Ill find a way to get just the hat [img]wink.gif[/img] I wonder what she means by tea dress. They brought back her jacket and brocade dress from her second book. Either way Im excited, its been six years since Felicity got a new dress!!! Or a new anything for that matter. Normally Im pretty patient (the gift of being a Taurus) but I cant stand all this waiting. The other day I got so excited and was telling my ma about how Elizabeth will be released in July rather than Sept and she was just like, 'uh huh'. Thank god for this board!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad I waited to find out if any of Felicity's retired outfits are coming back before I bought them on Ebay. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since she only said "riding outfit", it could be just the breeches and hat again. This is going to be a xmas story, when did Felicity get the green riding outfit from her grandfather? although that doesn't really matter, the movie can say anything it wants to, like the fact that their Elizabeth is a blonde. ???

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was on the phone with DH while reading this and I told him about the Riding outfit and said..I know what I want for Christmas! He said..You don't want to wait that long do you? Hmmmmm! Not really, but it would still make a nice Christmas gift! This is GREAT news! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's awesome news! I can't wait! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It could be a new riding outfit, or maybe redesigning the Riding Habit. Felicity received that outfit from her Grandfather with the Trunk. So, if the Riding Habit was returning, wouldn't the trunk too??

    I wished they brought back the work outfit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •